Registration at Pin Up Casino
An online casino suggests several opportunities for creating an account. Registration in Pin Up casino can be finished using e-mail or by cell phone. For authorization on the site, gamblers can use pages from social networks.
Which Pin Up registration option should I choose?
You can view the available options on the home page. The registration button is next to the login form.
A separate window opens in front of the player. At the top, there is a valid bonus on the first deposit. Usually, it offers several hundred free spins and thousands of virtual ₹. Below each visitor is offered to choose an account activating option:
- Via phone. A mobile number is attached to a personal account. An SMS with an activation code will be sent to the indicated phone number. After that, its user can deposit and start playing for money.
- Via e-mail. Each visitor will need a working email address. Automatically generated email with a link comes within 2 seconds. After clicking on it, a player is redirected to a personal cabinet, where he can use all inline casino options.
It is not necessary to reject the registration in Pin Up via mobile number. Your phone should be linked in any case in the future. Without following this rule, customers can not withdraw their winnings. Tethering the phone is one of the stages of identity verification.
Step-by-step registration on the official site of Pin Up Casino
Even a newbie can figure out how to create an account:
- As a login, use a mobile number or e-mail. It is not recommended to specify other people’s e-mail addresses, phone numbers of acquaintances or relatives. Without access to an e-mail address, any user can not confirm transactions for the withdrawal of the first and subsequent winnings.
- The characters combinations in a password user choose himself. This casino operator strongly recommends using at least 8 characters. It is better to enter letters and numbers with different cases. If whole words or ordinal numbers are specified as encryption, this makes the player’s account vulnerable.
- The next step is currency choosing. In an online casino Pin Up you can play for Indian rupees, Brazilian reals, Turkish liras, and American dollars and euros. You can not change the currency after registration.
- Below there is a registration button. Before you click on this block it is useful to study the rules and conditions. This will help to understand with what amount you can withdraw winnings, what to do for wagering starting bonuses and what players’ actions in the institution are considered illegal.
In the end, the administration offers to subscribe to newsletters. This gives a gambler the following:
- The ability to be in touch with a support team. Pin Up sites are periodically blocked. This applies to both the original web resource, as well as mirrors. E-mail becomes the only way to communicate with casinos administration.
- Via mail players can receive individual bonuses. These are personal promo codes, birthday gifts, and invitations to closed tournaments.
- Thanks to newsletters, Pin Up casino clients can be aware of all the upcoming prize events. This will help prepare a deposit in advance to participate in the jackpot drawing.
If the club operator starts bothering you with advertising, you can always refuse the news announcements. You need to click on a direct link from the next letter.
Tips for registration at the Pin Up casino
This online casino operator is ready to cooperate only with real people because verification is requested in the future. Problems may arise with the identification of the person if during an initial registration fake data were specified.
In the “city ”column, full name and mobile number should fix only your information, which in the future club employees will be able to check on passport scans. This excludes delays in document verification and helps to get the first winnings in a couple of hours.
The currency format affects the number of open payment systems. Indian rupees and American dollars are considered optimal. This currency can be used on bank cards and wire transfer services.